This 50-minute class teaches the fundamentals of electrical circuits through the use of Snap Circuits. Students will learn how each component work and what happens when changing the layout of a circuit or putting items backward!
- 1 x Snap Circuits Set (details below)
- 2 x AA Batteries (New if possible)
Details: In order to take this class, it is mandatory to have ONE set of snap circuits:
Since there many models of Snap circuits, the below models have the parts required for this course
- SNAP CIRCUITS® JR. (Model: SC-100)
- SNAP CIRCUITS® JR. SELECT (Model: SC130)
- RECOMMENDED—> SNAP CIRCUITS® CLASSIC (Model: SC300)<—RECOMMENDED
- SNAP CIRCUITS® Pro (Model: SC500)
- SNAP CIRCUITS® EXTREME (Model: SC750)
NOTE: If you use a different set from the ones mentioned above, you can open the link below and see what components I will be using in the class
Snap Circuits can be purchased from one of the following locations:
LOCAL Retailer finder:
We will start with simple circuits and progressively incorporate additional components to make it more interesting. With Snaps circuits, parts are easily snapped in and out, which makes the class fun and easy to understand.